Thursday, September 29, 2005

when the heart skips a beat...

I've always been skilful enough in concealing my feelings and emotions from the outside world...not because I'm too fond of privacy of my personal life but because of a strange fear that my feelings may be misinterpreted. Even as I'm typing away these words, the mind seems to be pinching forth the question "Why??" But as always I follow my conscience which has flashed the green signal to go ahead...
What’s the state of your mind when the “special someone”, whose company you’ve always cherished and who’s so very close to your heart, prepares to sail across oceans?? What if I add on to your misery by saying that you won’t be able to enjoy her company and the charming, beautiful smile of hers for the next one year (or maybe more)??Does this make your heart skip a beat??
It sure does…for most of us, I presume. That’s quite a simple assumption considering the fact that given these situations, you would be missing her like you never have, with every passing moment. The mind may try to exercise its control over the heart but it is sure to fail on such occasions!!
I wish I were like the bird that stares at me through the picturesque depiction on the calendar lying on my study table…aided with wings to fly across oceans and continents to be with her. But, alas! Neither can I fly like the birds nor do my responsibilities out here allow me to spend some moments with her before she sets sail…
The song “Aadat” seems to be expressing my feelings in the most appropriate manner at this moment. But, however far you may be in terms of distances, you’ll always remain close to me…Here’s wishing you success in all your endeavours and hoping that all your dreams come true…Keep smiling always...Bon Voyage sweetie!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger arunangshughatak said...

kya be ... she is going to return within a year or so... so cheer up.
and for godsake just dont rake this up.

2:52 AM  
Blogger naween said...

koi nahi...koi nahi...kabhi kabhi dooriyan pyar ko aur bhi badhati hain:D

5:13 AM  
Blogger Ayanangsha said...

dadu ... is it someone i know ??? details please

5:45 AM  
Blogger Coolin said...

These are the moments that you will remember and cherish for the rest of your life.. Sure the heart skips not one but many a beat yaar.. I very well understand that..., and am sure even u've missed more than a couple of them.. Wishing Her all possible Luck for doing well..
@ To Her : This is one very honest confession straight from Aalu's heart

9:17 AM  
Blogger ... said...

Alu'da can create waves....proved

But Alu'da, amader first lady ei post ta porechen ???

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really touching...seriously...she must be so proud of herself to have someone like you...and must be moaning living sooo far away from you...!! Let me wish you all the best in everything you do....and yeah, keep smiling sweetie...!!

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,the heart does skip soo many beats at such times..but dont worry arindam...there is always a dawn after the dark ,as u know it...we all wish u and her All the best in all ur endeavours and for her,a successful journey for a year (as i read in the comments :D ).I am happy for both of u :)
Cheers :)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey !! u last blogged in September2005 . Plzzzzzzz come up with more of ur 'writings' as we all know that now another Big event SF06 is over !! :) we all r sure that u have got loads of stuff to pen down now ...so plzz do it A.S.A.P.
Cheers :)

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Pediatric dentist tifton georgia Maternity apparel wholesale Adult dvds and videos Australia toys 1995 volvo 850 alternator Paintballs parts online neurontin male infertility Cabinet magic Neurontin tinnitus tinnitus message board tinnitus device Mens nude soccer calendar Buy ibm laptop online Phendimetrazine no prescription india texas lotto winning number hiking clubs edmonton Rental truck moving Cal and king and size and mattress Downloadable applications for cellular phones Microsoft software photoshop indesign training acquiredlearning.com

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home